In-Building Wireless Coverage
In todays connected world, in-building cellular, WiFi and/ or radio coverage is essential for a number of reasons:
- OSHA, zoning or other regulatory requirements
- Cellular or WiFi access to smartphone, tablet, or industrial handheld devices and applications
- Handheld radio coverage for security, maintenance or operational personnel
- First Responder (police, fire, EMS) communications when responding to an emergency
- Cellular connectivity for tenants, vendors or customers in response to competitive demands
Today even the strongest cellular and radio signals have trouble finding their way through the concrete, stonework, brick, insulation, coated glass and metal used to construct modern energy efficient offices, retail and other buildings. Whether you are trying to provide access to your own employees, outside vendors, customers, or emergency response personnel TuWay has a variety of solutions to meet your needs.
Utilizing products from Corning, Cisco and Wilson, TuWay can design and implement solutions from centrally managed WiFi access points to Femtocells to sophisticated Distributed Antenna Systems which can extend cellular or radio coverage throughout large buildings, including hard to cover basements and maintenance tunnels. Combined with our Network Security Monitoring and Maintenance services, TuWay can provide a complete turn-key solution, along with peace of mind that your network is secure.
Call, email or click here to arrange to speak with a TuWay specialist about our in-building wireless solutions.